At Singerly Manor, we believe that needing help with activities of daily living shouldn’t mean giving up one’s individuality or independence. While we assist our residents with activities of daily living, we encourage them to maintain an active and social lifestyle. Life happens at Singerly Manor, It doesn’t just pass us by!
Testimonials from Satisfied Residents and their Families
- The decision to put my 97 year old uncle into a facility was the hardest thing I’ve ever done. We tried home health care, hired a live-in caretaker, we exhausted every option and were not satisfied with the level of care. He had spent some time in a nursing home rehabilitation center, we did not want to leave him there. It was overcrowded and because of that, the level of care was lacking. We found Singerly Manor after researching assisted living in the area. On our very first visit we knew this was the place for him. The facility was bright, cheery, well kept, and smelled like delicious food. Meeting with Whitney and Keith was such a pleasure. You know the minute you meet them they are concerned about your loved one and have their best interest at heart. The compassion and concern was overwhelming. The staff stopped to talk to my uncle, getting down on his level in his wheel chair, introducing themselves and talking to him, clearly interested in what he had to say. We left that meeting determined to get him into Singerly. He’s been there almost a year now and we couldn’t be more pleased with his care. We are grateful every day for the entire staff. I watch them go about their busy days and will stop and check in on residents as they pass by. A gentle touch, smile, kind word, just letting them know someone cares. They genuinely care about every one of them and treat them like family. If there is a problem, I get a call, email, or text almost immediately. If there’s something that will make his life better, they let me know. If there are any changes in health, behavior, mood, etc. Jodi (the Nurse) gets in touch. We could not have made a better decision. He’s well taken care of, but more than that, he’s HOME.
Theresa Williams (Martin Shestock )
- Singerly Manor provided a wonderful home for my relative for over a year. She was extremely well cared for by dedicated, compassionate and knowledgeable caregivers. She enjoyed the wide array of activities arranged for the residents. The facility was always clean and the food very nutritional. I found the administrator and owner to be very responsive. I highly recommend Singerly Manor if you’re looking for a warm, friendly, home-like assisted living facility for your loved one.
Fondly , Carolyn Doyle
- “Our Mother feels very secure at Singerly and she enjoys the fact that they keep everything so clean. We don’t have to worry about her being lonely. You have a great staff at Singerly, very care-giving. Thanks.”
Daughters of Nellie
- “The staff here at Singerly Manor takes very good care of my mom. She always looks clean and well groomed. They are concerned for her safety and health, they also have a good staff/patient relationship. Mom likes all of them and they are good to her. God Bless you all!”
Edna Mae, Daughter of Ruth
- “For one thing I’m really home. This is without a doubt the best family-oriented facility, and the quality of meals are unbeatable. It is home away from home.”
- “I like it here. I looked around 2-3 different places and picked Singerly Manor. If there is one thing about it, it’s clean!”Doris
- “When I came here, Keith made me feel comfortable. He’s not just here for a paycheck, he really cares. I love the yard, watching the squirrels and feeding the birds.”Marjorie
- “I have lived in Aberdeen, MD – it struck me right off how friendly staff and other residents were. Everything is here that I need. I’m glad i came here.”Wilma